Orc In A Spacesuit on 16 Mar 2003 05:44:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Putting the Grid to good use

B.6.1. TIGGERS
B.6.2. THUMPERS
B.6.3. SIMBAS

You have a sick, twisted mind. I like it. :)

-Tigger and Thumper came quickly... it took 20 minutes to assemble an acronym from a source I hadn't already stolen from. My knowledge of children's entertainment isn't what it used to be back when I was a child, apparently. Maybe there should be little ad jingles to go with them...
"The wonderful thing about TIGGERS,
Is TIGGERS are wonderful things.
Their tops are made out of ceramic armors,
Their bottoms are made out anti-explosive platings.
They're rapid-fire, anti-army, mass-destruction fun,
The most wonderful thing about TIGGERS,
Is...

They might outdo Bun-Bun!

Or... not.  Of course, who says you need truth in advertising.

Thinking about this, I thought of doing a SIMBA one, but ended up with a wacked up version of The Circle of Life about the nomic in general.

You can find the original lyrics and a snazzy midi at http://www.lionking.org/lyrics/OMPS/CircleOfLife.html

From the day we arrive in the nomic
And blinking, step onto the grid
There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to scam than can ever be scammed
There's far too rules to read
More to exploit than ever can be
The airspeeders fly