Baron von Skippy on 15 Mar 2003 02:07:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Some New Moves

I've begun working on the prop to make races functional, and as a part of it, I'm reworking the movement system (so that Speed will let you move so many spaces). While I'm at it, I'm getting rid of the actions "Move" and "Run", and combining them into the "Walk" action, which costs 1 Movement each (and each nweek they get Movement equal to their speed). A few questions:

-My answer to all of these: I vote NO. Too complicated. Too much to keep track of, not just for Dave but for everyone. I'd say just leave it where it is.-

[[BvS]]