bd on 13 Mar 2003 21:35:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 36 BALLOT

On Thursday 13 March 2003 09:31 am, Glotmorf wrote:
> >Proposal 1378/1: mmm, donuts (bd)
>
> "Your face is flushed, sir.  Have you been drinking?"
> "Your eyes are glazed, officer.  Have you been eating donuts?"
>
> No.  Biggest problem I see with this is that there's no motivation for
> actually having a donut.  Aside from that, I like the current
> offense-driven cop system.

The idea was that you could buy one and throw it, to temporarily throw off the
cops. Incidentally, would anyone mind if all instances of 'cops', 'police
officers', etc are replaced with 'Keystone Kops'? And the addion of cream
pies? ;)

--
bd
Yow!  I threw up on my window!