Daniel Lepage on 9 Mar 2003 07:22:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Football actions

On Sunday, March 9, 2003, at 02:14  AM, Glotmorf wrote:

On 3/9/03 at 1:35 AM Daniel Lepage wrote:

On Friday, March 7, 2003, at 05:33  AM, Luk Vandelaer wrote:

They can be found on http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/instaministry.html
This link is also on the BNomic homepage http://www.nomic.net/~g6/
under the
ministries.

Thanks, but that wasn't actually what I was asking. According to
r698/3, Insta-Rules are throwable, carryable, passable MOs. Therefore,
they have a Grid Location. According to the site you mentioned above,
there are currently a number of insta-rules in existence. Of course,
according to the same site, it's still nweek 22... but I digress. My
question is, where *on the grid* are said Insta-Rules? Because unless
the one foiling the Baron is nearby, it don't make a difference.

Well, if a given insta-rule is in the square that said rule prohibits entry to, it could get tricky...

I think they only apply to players, so they don't boot themselves...

...But that's a good point. Where do rule-created insta-rules start out?

r698 says:
If a new Insta-Rule is created by a player's Insta-Ruling, the Insta-Rule begins in the possession of that player; if the player is in Limbo, or if the Insta-Rule was created by another source, it begins on a random Grid Square.

--
Wonko