Baron von Skippy on 5 Mar 2003 02:38:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Who stole my transparencies?

That's nice.  But could you perhaps post a
post-voting-period commentary, so that we better
understand why you might have voted that way?  I have
no idea why you voted against Redefining Mining...do
you have a use for oil?

-- Glotmorf

-If my opinion is that important, I guess I can do that... I don't like oil or the other things. I proposed RUs in the first place, then they were replaced, then no one did anything with the new system, so I reversed it. Still not much happening, but it's easier this way.-

[[BvS]]