Glotmorf on 5 Mar 2003 02:30:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Cleaning up Mistypings and leftovers

--- Baron von Skippy <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Just a totally random thought: When I first read
> "mistypings," I saw "misty
> pings." Any thoughts on what a "misty ping" could
> be? It sounds like
> something spiffy.

A reference to "Play Misty for Me"?  An indication
that you have a psychopathic SO?  "You've just been
misty-pinged -- someone called you up and asked you to
play 'Misty' for her.  Your secret co-conspirators
will start dying shortly."

-- Glotmorf