Adam Hill on 4 Mar 2003 20:15:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: nomvivor votes

--- "The Voice" <nomicvoice0@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I am publicly stating right now that I don't approve of Anything McGee's
>proposal to make all votes public.

Okeydoke.  Even if the proposal does pass, though, you'll still have the option to Preemptively Vote privately.

Perhaps we could discuss a compromise of some sort.  Any ideas, presumably aside from scrapping the idea entirely?

>[[If for no other reason, this makes our variant a bit more like the real
>Survivor, of which I am an ardent fan.  (Direct all hate mail, well, don't
>send hate mail.)  Anyway, this allows for secret alliances and such, which I
>think would be rather cool.]]

Alliances are fine with me -- perhaps new Societies could be formed for precisely that purpose.  I do think it's reasonable to know who's part of a particular alliance.

Anything McGee