Daniel Lepage on 1 Mar 2003 18:40:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Declarations:

On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 11:11 PM, Christopher Bartlett wrote:

The entity formerly known as Chris Bartlett shall henceforth be known as Bridgeweaver, of gender male, race human. Bridgeweaver enters the grid at 6,6. I'll get back to you about a philosophy and any group affiliations I choose to enter. Thank you Baron.

Sorry, Bridgeweaver, but entering the Grid at (6,6) is forbidden by rule 301, section B.1., "Players are Passable MOs, except that no two players may ever occupy the same square." The Baron's already at (6,6).

--
Wonko