Baron von Skippy on 27 Feb 2003 19:09:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Question concerning syllable limits

Let's see, what's important to know.... You'll get a Mentor, whom I believe will be the Baron. I've never been a Mentor myself, but as far as I can tell, they don't really do anything except hang around and get 5 points when you figure out how the game works on your own; if you're really feeling cutthroat you might want to borrow a whole lot of points from Luigi in a little under 2 nweeks; you can give it all back afterwards; it just keeps the good Baron from getting a bonus 5 points (Yes, Baron, I am going to try to stop from getting random bonus points :)
-After last nweek, I don't much care... I've given up on piling up 1000 points honestly, anyway.-

Umm... let's see... INH is accepting new members, as always; vSOI, WBE, OrcTech and M-Tek are all out there too, but they aren't always accepting new members...
-vSOI's basic rule is that I'll let you in if someone else nominates you first.-

You could join the Football Game on the Grid... people have more or less lost interest in the game, sadly, but it's all still there.

Everything else is either self-explanatory or probably not worth the trouble of figuring out. Welcome to the game, and have fun!
-And buy vSOI products.-

--
Wonko
Jedi Lord