Christopher Bartlett on 27 Feb 2003 14:15:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Fresh Meat

At 01:51 AM 2/27/03, you wrote:
I give Bridgewater a point. (Gawd, it's been a while since our last newbie. Welcome aboard.)

Bridgeweaver, please.  <smile>

I also suggest to Bridgewater that those actions e wishes official recognition for be posted to the business forum, so as to not overtax the Administrator's good graces.

Could someone clarify for me which list is to be used for what functions?

        Bridgeweaver

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower