Daniel Lepage on 26 Feb 2003 04:55:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] (no subject)

On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, at 03:21  PM, Glotmorf wrote:

On 2/25/03 at 3:12 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:

Damn. Thought I might have done that... I needed to forward this thing
through this e-mail address, and I hit the s-b button on my quick address
list out of habit. Disregard that message...

Ah. So it's not a proposal-in-the-making for B Nomic: the Situation Comedy?

						Glotmorf

Ooooh..... visions of SitComs and Soap Operas are dancing in my head...

Plot: Dave and the Siren

Dave's relationship with the Siren Christine is going fine, until it is discovered that she has been ensnaring Rob for quite some time. Dave, filled with wrath, is unable to do anything about it (because e's not a player); e tricks the Baron into attaching the Hands of the Admin to the Statue, thus unleashing the Avatar upon the grid to get revenge upon Rob. Meanwhile, carousing with Sirens, Rob suddenly becomes a Toad. When e realizes that the Avatar is coming after em, e hitches a ride in the cargo bay of Wonko's Speeder. Wonko, not realizing that Rob is on board, doesn't understand why the Avatar seems to be coming after em; e turns eir weapons and Force Powers against Dave's Incarnation in an attempt at self defense. Fortified behind a wall of Big Rocks and armed with many cans of Whoopass, Wonko is awaiting the approaching administrative storm when the nweek ends and Rob reverts to full player status. Fearing Dave's wrath, Wonko attempts to hand Rob over to Dave, but Rob pulls out a Big Stick and a Pinball Gun and knocks Wonko into a Wormhole, teleporting em to the other end of the Grid. Alone and barely armed within the flimsy stone fortress, Rob is awaiting the coming of Dave with trepidation. E is saved, however, when the Baron and bd get into a petty squabble which involves a lot of moving around, raising both of their entropies to the point where an Apocalypse occurs. All the players are cast into Limbo, putting Rob safely away from the vengeful Avatar, the fortress is swept away in the Fires, and Christine herself is destroyed by the flood of Entropy, making the entire issue moot.

Cut to credits.

--
Wonko