The Voice on 25 Feb 2003 21:29:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Now presenting... the ruleset.

Forgive me if this has been brought up already, but you know what would be really cool? A graphical representation of the ruleset. I'm not talking anything fancy, but now that we have layers it would be possible to have a sort of "Ruleset Pyramid" (except without Dick Clark), where every rule takes precedence over ones below and to the right of it, or something like that. Searching through something like that could make some things quite a bit easier, such as searching for what a new rule needs to take precedence over in order to work properly... any thoughts?

-0-The Voice-0-