Baron von Skippy on 16 Feb 2003 02:05:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday evening)

It's good to be back... *glances around*... what have you done to this place?

Oooh, lots. Unfortunatly, Music isn't one of them. Yet. This game is nutty enough as it is; I'm primarily working on reducing said nuttiness to a more manageable level. An effort that's constantly confounded by others.
-*waves* Hi there! *uses new ability: Force Colossal F***-up*-

One thing that has been a major problem is Glotmorf bribing some corrupt judges, making himself omnipotent, which resulted in a major battle to fix the game that lasted over an nweek and resulted in the nomic fractureing into many parts, or alternate realities or whatever.
-One: I wasn't bribed. Two: I'm not corrupt. Three: bd was the first, but not the second. Four: Get off your bloody high horse. Five: Hardly a battle. Mostly just a debate: "You could ruin things!" "Yeah, but we aren't." "But you could!" "But... we aren't." "The possibility remains!" "But... we... are... not..."-

Unfortunatly the reality where Glotmorf's still in charge was the only one that wasn't arbitrarily ignored. Glotmorf has since stepped down a little, but has taken the position 'Overlord' since, and the efforts of some other players have been, since, on fixing that.
-*rolls eyes* Translation: I finally rewrote the __Glotmorf Rules__ rule so that players who've been around for a year get equal, but not as great, massive powers. And there was much rejoicing.-

Thanks, but this was Wonko, not me. Despite how we both go for the throats of the game and each other, we're not quite interchangable.

Interchangeble players... This give me an idea.  Hmm...
-I thought you were trying to make the game LESS complicated?-

Orc in a Spacesuit

[[BvS]]