Daniel Lepage on 15 Feb 2003 05:30:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday evening)

On Saturday, February 15, 2003, at 12:04 AM, David E. Smith wrote:

Relatively slow week. No new proposals. Weird...

I have a few, but I don't have the time; I expect to have time around sunday, maybe monday; we'll see.

Wonko Answers the Telephone. (+12 points)

Hoo-hah!

Glotmorf Kicks bd in the Ass (pseudocode). (-5pts bd, +5 pts Glotmorf)

Unless I'm seriously missing something here, I did that, not Glotmorf...

The Voice returns. (I actually remember to zero out eir dimensions so e
doesn't get eir old score, sadly.) E gets 500BNS. E sets race and gender.

Welcome back, Mr. Voice.

The Voice cannot nominate emself for the Ministry of Weather, as it's
currently occupied. I vacate the Ministry of Weather; there will be an
election next nweek, and I very much hope The Voice nominates emself
again.

Hmmmm.....

An election for Minister of Economic Affairs is now in progress. Nominees
are myself, Wonko, and Baron von Skippy.

I want the job because if I ever finish this Grid program, many ministries, including this one, will end up being primarily tracked by my program whether or not other players decide to run the ministries; if I have the ministry, then I can just use my program, whereas if someone else has it, it's just redundant.

--
Wonko