Daniel Lepage on 4 Feb 2003 01:51:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Admin makes some dough

Quoth bd,

> On Monday 03 February 2003 07:26 pm, Daniel Lepage wrote:
>> I amend my proposal of the same name to be:
>> B.1. Airways
>> Elbonian Airways is an Improvement. Creating Elbonian Airways costs 60 BNS.
>> If a player owns a square with an Elbonian Airways, other players may not
>> use that Airways unless the owner of that Airways gives em permission in a
>> public forum. [[Their function is defined elsewhere]]
>>
>> B.2. Starways
>> Elbonian Starways is an Improvement. Elbonian Starways are identical to
>> Elbonian Airways, except that creating an Elbonian Starways costs 110 BNS,
>> and a Starways may be targeted at any Airways or Starways within 15 of its
>> location.
>
> They cost more and do less?

They cost more and do more - 2x the range (I also have some plans for being
able to hurl large objects such as speeders in the near future; more on
that, uh, well, in the near future)

--
Wonko