Daniel Lepage on 4 Feb 2003 00:29:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Admin makes some dough

Quoth Baron von Skippy,

>>> Limbo's not a square. It cannot be Bought.
>>
>> I thought it was (1,1)
> -I think bd's right, but there's no reason Limbo should be a square. So make
> it not.-

Limbo is most definitely not a square; the contents of Limbo are sometimes
displayed in (1,1) to save space, because nothing else ever seems to happen
there.

>>> I'm going to make Starways work soon; I just need some time...
>>
>> It shouldn't be posted in -business until it's done.
> -Jeez, calm down, bd... other than the bit about him not finishing a
> sentence, this /is/ done. A Starways is a big Airways. That appears pretty
> complete to me. If there will be more later, there will be more later, but
> just because there isn't yet doesn't mean he's not done.-

It is done; I do intend to add more to Starways later. What the Starways is
intended to do is be a larger Airways - an Airways can throw you at any
Airways within 7 of it; a Starways can target any within 15. And building
Starways costs more, 'coz it's a big honking thingummy. Otherwise, Starways
are identical to Airways.

I also think they should be able to chuck entire speeders, instead of just
players, but I don't have time to put that in now.

--
Wonko