bd on 2 Feb 2003 18:27:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Admin makes some dough

On Sunday 02 February 2003 02:21 am, Wonko wrote:
> You want Dave to make money? Why don't we buy the Grid from em, then?
>
> {{
> __40 Acres and a Mule__
>
> Create a rule:
> {{
> __Land Ownership__ {*(Grid)*}
>
> A. Ownership
> Grid Squares may be owned by Players. Any player may pay 500 BNS to the
> Administrator to become the owner of any unowned square which is either at
> that player's location or adjacent to a square e owns, except for the
> following squares:
>     * Any square whose coordinates are both integral multiples of 6
>     * Any square upon which the existance of a SO is mandated [[ things
> like the Temples, Lake Caffeine, etc.]]
>     * Any square whose coordinates are both in the set {10,11}
>
> No player may buy a square if e owns more than 25 squares already.

What about Limbo?

> B. Improvement
> If a player owns a square, e may create Improvements on that square, if e
> can afford it, by paying BNS and resources equal to the cost of said
> Improvement to the Admin. No square may contain more than one Improvement
> unless explicitly permitted by the rules.

Where does it say that the Admin can keep it? Make sure the Admin is reqiured
to put it on the Roster.

> B.1. Airways
> Elbonian Airways is an Improvement. Creating Elbonian Airways costs 60 BNS.
> If a player owns a square with an Elbonian Airways, other players may not
> use that Airways unless  [[Their function is defined elsewhere]]

What?

> B.2. Starways
> Elbonian Starways is an Improvement. Elbonian Starways are identical to
> Elbonian Airways, except that creating an Elbonian Starways costs 110 BNS,
> and a Starways may be targeted at any Airways or Starways within 15 of its
> location.
> }}
> [[more on Starways later; it's 2 AM.]]

Should've put it on discuss. This is a definite SHELVE.

> }}

- --
bd
The surest protection against temptation is cowardice.
		-- Mark Twain