Wonko on 2 Feb 2003 02:35:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Amendment to 1317

Quoth Baron von Skippy,

> [[Okay, Glotmorf, does that help a little? I'm not going to make Armies
> Passable, but I was going to put this in and forgot it. Also, how about
> this:]]

You might just want to make them passable, with restrictions on what can
overlap them; otherwise, according the the grid rule, they can't be in the
same square as any other objects, and therefore can't enter squares that are
already occupied, so Armies could be stopped by a Wall of Beer Cans (That
should be a magic card :)

--
Wonko