Baron von Skippy on 1 Feb 2003 03:20:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer(Thursday evening)

Uh... you can't. Councilmen only get 1 Docket review per nweek, and you
already reviewed your Docket.
-Okay, I'll reaccept it next nweek. *shrug* Whatever.-

Your attempt to petition the council to wriggle out of you 4/5 thing doesn't
work either, as each player can only have one petition in the Docket at a
time.
-"Wriggle?" Fine, I won't. You know, I really don't care in the slightest any more. If it's causing you such a problem, use your own damn petition bandwidth for it.-

[[BvS]]