Wonko on 30 Jan 2003 02:30:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Actions

Quoth Baron von Skippy,

>>> I'd like to suggest that the Council of Elders, as long as we're here,
>>> decide to add either "stupidity" or "creating unneccessary administrative
>>> work" to the LOGAS; that isn't a petition because I'm not sure which
>> would
>>> be better to add.
>>
>> Stupidity is both far too subjective and far too common.  Besides, the
>> Baron and bd would probably decide Calvinball qualified as stupidity and
>> recreationally kick each other all nweek.
>>
>> Glotmorf
>
> -And any time a proposal passed that one didn't like, one could argue that
> it was unneccessary administrative work to implement it. Hell, this whole
> game is unneccessary work.-

Yes, but the kick wouldn't go through unless Dave agreed with you. So
basically this would mean that Dave would be able to punish anyone for
making em do too much if and only if a different player gave em permission.
Personally, I think Dave should be able to punish people period, but this
way, I suppose, stops em from getting disgruntled and smiting everybody out
of spite.

--
Wonko