Baron von Skippy on 29 Jan 2003 23:05:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Actions

For Unbridled Hostility (TM) towards another player, I Kick the Baron Von
Skippy in the Ass. E really didn't do anything hostile, just something
stupid, i.e., making it neccessary for me to repropose the anti-4/5
legislation, but doing stupid things isn't on the LOGAS, so I have to find
something else. I hope Dave will recognize this even though it's not
technically legitimate because e's allowed to recognize bogus kicks if e
thinks they're justified.
-Well, you know, instead of being a dick about it, you could try to fix it. I have a brilliant idea, since you and Glotmorf both have problems with it, and since I'm willing to help undo my mistake (it was a mistake, so get off your high horse), and since the three of us constitute a majority of the COUNCIL OF ELDERS *appropriate music*... yeah, you get it now...-