Glotmorf on 29 Jan 2003 05:14:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Actions

On 1/28/03 at 11:03 PM Wonko wrote:

>I'd like to suggest that the Council of Elders, as long as we're here,
>decide to add either "stupidity" or "creating unneccessary administrative
>work" to the LOGAS; that isn't a petition because I'm not sure which would
>be better to add.

Stupidity is both far too subjective and far too common.  Besides, the Baron and bd would probably decide Calvinball qualified as stupidity and recreationally kick each other all nweek.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower