Baron von Skippy on 28 Jan 2003 18:03:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 32 RESULTS / Daily Recognizer (Monday evening)

There is an election for the position of Minister of Gnomes.
I encourage the incumbent, Baron von Skippy, to run for re-election,
as e has done a magnificent job.
Nominations for the position will be accepted through nday 5.
-Actually, according to the Ministries rule: "A player who is made a Minister through direct action of a proposal retains that Ministry until e resigns or is ousted from office through a vote of Non-Confidence." I became Minister of Gnomes in the original MoG proposal.-

Proposal 1301/0 (Get Off Your High Horse) (Rob):
AFF: bd, Orc In a Spacesuit, Baron von Skippy (*)
NEG: Anything McGee, Baron von Skippy, Glotmorf, Iain, Wonko
Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (2-5-0-0). Measure fails. Rob loses 5 points.
(*) Extra vote cast via Philosophical Mandate. I suspect either eir
private votes, or eir public Extra Vote, may have contained a typo, but in
this instance I'm bound to follow eir typing.
-Yeah... I meant 1303. Damn, oh well... I can't cast my extra vote here - I can only cast it on my own proposals. And, as my extra vote would cause 1301 to pass... um. How does this work out?-

Proposal 1303/1 (Half a league, half a league, half a league onward!)
Measure fails. Measure is shelved.
-Okay, what didn't people like about it? Assuming it's actually shelved, that is.-

[[BvS]]