Orc In A Spacesuit on 22 Jan 2003 13:51:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Automation... Makes It Happen

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Okay, let's start with the Gnomes, to stem the tide of personal e-mails I'm getting... you know, "Hey, what kind of Gnome did I get," "It's nweek 32, so give me my Gnome," and "Gnome. Now. Or you DIE!!!!" sort of things.

First, I'd like to be the first to say that I did't sent a single one, ever.:p

Anyway, I think I'll do my part to ensure that parts of the ruleset do not go unused:
I set my automation script to:
{{
If I hold any unbagged gnomes, I bag all my unbagged gnomes, provided that I have no pending actions in a post. If there are any proposals on the ballot created by the first player in the game to be named Rob, on which I have not cast a vote, and there is one minute remaining until the voting period ends, I cast an affirmative vote on each of those proposals.
}}

The reason for auto-voting Rob: He and I seem to have a similar view on things.