Orc In A Spacesuit on 11 Jan 2003 17:19:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] insta-props

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
-I was liking it, because it looks like a good idea, but I will not vote for it so long as the second section is part of the proposal. There are a few reasons for this: 1) I like power, even if we're not using it. 2) WE AREN'T USING IT. What harm is it causing you? 3) The 1001 Chutzpah turns me off to it. If Chutzpah turns into a battle to see who can tack on the most powers of 10, it clearly isn't worth having. I think it's worth having, therefore I'm opposed to arbitrarily high Chutzpah.-

[[BvS]]

1. You like power. I don't like others having such wildly uncontrolled power. Whee! 2. What harm is it causing me? Well, it's putting a damper on both my participation and enjoyment of the game. It isn't easy to have fun when someone's got an axe over your head, and can let it fall any time. And if I want to try to use an unconventional way to win, even if it's not a really a scam, it can be negated at the drop of a hat. It changes the fundamental operation of this game. 3. I'm not starting it, only continuing it. If you have complaints of high chutzpah, then complain about The Overlord first, otherwise, no offense, you sound like a whining hypocrite. I don't like it either. But I believe the highest chutzpah in this mess was 1000, and I just wanted to be sure that I got through, although now on review I only need 101 now, as GR! is gone.

--
Orc