Baron von Skippy on 9 Jan 2003 02:12:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] the trend

Amazing...I just realized today I hadn't archived the last three nweeks' worth of emails, as I usually do on an nweekly basis...

Then I realized why. The past three nweeks together haven't generated as much traffic as many of the prior nweeks. I've got 145 messages for nweek 28, 94 for nweek 29 and 63 for nweek 30.

This is just because of the holidays, right?  Tell me this isn't a trend.

						Glotmorf

-Oh good, it isn't just me... my dear sir, I fear that it is a trend. B Nomic activity is dropping off at a significant rate, and with the holidays a week away and receding at a rate of one day per day, that theory no longer covers it. We're down to about 6 active players, the Grid is all but dead, and... *sigh* We're in trouble, I think. Time to get a new project going.-

[[BvS]]