Orc In A Spacesuit on 8 Jan 2003 23:15:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 30 BALLOT

From: Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
In general, I wasn't aware that we had much in terms of
idea-possessiveness...

I was just saying that Glotmoff knows better what he envisions philosophies to be, and perhaps he could keep them closer to his vision if he did it. So if he wants, I'm giving him an opportunity before I write out a proposal. That, and I just have too to do right now. I didn't mean it so seriouslly.

It seems to me that if everyone follows their own set of ideas and never builds/remodels anyone else's, then we end up with a dozen players each with eir own little set of rules that e made, ignoring the ideas e can't affect.

Sounds like Circular Stupidity in the making. Now, we get each player to look after another player's rules... :P

--
Orc