Glotmorf on 6 Jan 2003 14:51:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 30 BALLOT

--- Baron von Skippy <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> >No.  As I'd said earlier, voting yes on this
> proposal
> >would result in, not a free election for Overlord,
> but
> >an election between bd and Baron von Skippy for
> >Overlord.  And since I love both of them like
> >brothers, I wouldn't want to have to side with
> either
> >one of them, especially if it means kicking me out
> of
> >office...an office I hope I've demonstrated I'm
> >capable of holding without overwhelming abuse of
> >power.
> -If it helps you any, we've already decided how
> that'll come out. A 5-hour
> raging Calvinball match which devastated much of
> Northern Italy (don't
> ask... too painful) left bd victorious. *pause*
> Okay, so we flipped a
> digital coin. So feel free to vote "yes," everyone.
> We're also coming up
> with a way to give less power to more people so that
> no single player (say,
> one of us) could rip up the game.-

Well, there ya have it...assuming the Baron's willing
to resign from eir Underlord post, that means the vote
on Rob's proposal is essentially an election between
incumbent me and vice-incumbent bd.

Actually, I have other objections to it as well...for
one thing, I think it needs its chutzpah just to
ensure that a petition can actually be implemented.
So it's not all just about me.  Glotmorf Rules! was
all about me.  I'm over myself now.  I think.

-- Glotmorf