Baron von Skippy on 5 Jan 2003 16:50:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 30 BALLOT

No.  As I'd said earlier, voting yes on this proposal
would result in, not a free election for Overlord, but
an election between bd and Baron von Skippy for
Overlord.  And since I love both of them like
brothers, I wouldn't want to have to side with either
one of them, especially if it means kicking me out of
office...an office I hope I've demonstrated I'm
capable of holding without overwhelming abuse of
power.
-If it helps you any, we've already decided how that'll come out. A 5-hour raging Calvinball match which devastated much of Northern Italy (don't ask... too painful) left bd victorious. *pause* Okay, so we flipped a digital coin. So feel free to vote "yes," everyone. We're also coming up with a way to give less power to more people so that no single player (say, one of us) could rip up the game.-

> Proposal 1283/0: Have you considered being a
> Plotting Radical?
> 		 (Baron von Skippy)

Shelve.  This proposal is unchanged from its form last
nweek.  One more chance...
-Yeah, I know... bad Baron, no biscuit...-