Wonko on 25 Dec 2002 16:29:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 29 BALLOT

Quoth Glotmorf,

> On 12/24/02 at 6:59 PM Wonko wrote:
>
>>> Proposal 1265/1: Ye Gods, Has it Been That Long? (Baron von Skippy)
>> Shelve - I resent the fact that everyone but Glotmorf and myself could
>> someday get the "Patriarch/Matriarch/Oligarch" title - yer only giving us
>> the half-year titles, even though our respective birthdays are/were
>> tomorrow
>> and last friday.
>
> Well, yeah, but if we've got the half-year titles, doesn't that mean we'd then
> cycle into the full-year title immediately?

No, we'd cycle into full-year titles upon our respective birthdays. Except
that the proposal will pass after our respective birthdays, so really we
won't get the full-year titles at all. Of course, in another year, we'd both
get the two-year titles, and keep the half-year titles, but I'd rather get a
1-year one now...

--
Wonko