Orc In A Spacesuit on 23 Dec 2002 16:00:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: Fwd: [Spoon-business] More?! Oh, yes.

From: Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Quoth Orc In A Spacesuit,

Already on it, but go ahead if you want. I fully plan to get my prop out this nweek, whether through SOE or normal methods.

Heh... This cracks me up... I've been going through and deleting many of the
around 5000 B-Nomic emails I never got around to deleting, and I found
this... It's Orc, on October Sixth, stating that e plans on finishing the
Uber Prop by the end of the nweek...

I remember that all too well. Heh. Thought about it guiltily almost every time I've thought about the prop. Well, I guess this is the point I start making excuses and defending myself:

Primarily, I conspired against myself and kept thinking of ways to better the proposal. That, and these annoying class thingies and the looming monster of sleep delayed it until the judging scam. My focus then was to get the game playable again. Also, I've had no internet at home for over a month, where all the current files are stored. And I don't have a floppy drive to move the files elsewhere cause I'm a college student getting pretty much zip help from home, where they're trying to support my 6 younger siblings.

Go ahead, laugh.  I'm laughing too.

Orc In A Spacesuit

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_stopmorespam_3mf