Orc In A Spacesuit on 19 Dec 2002 06:12:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Database, online

As it seems that I will most likely become the statkeeper, I had best get prepared. Rather than do a simple table, I want to put the data in a database, one that may gain more function in time. Now then: I need a way to display an Access database on a web page. I only know the very basics of Java, and don't know php, perl, or any other online language, but can pick up languages pretty easily if given a reason to. Can anyone help me get this working? All I need to is display the contents of the database, nothing fancy for now. I could do a simple copy and paste with Word OLE, but that's not the kind of solution I want.

Thanks,
Orc In A Spacesuit