Wonko on 13 Dec 2002 22:33:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 28 BALLOT

Quoth Glotmorf,

> On 12/12/02 at 5:42 PM Wonko wrote:
>
>> Quoth Glotmorf,
>>
>>> 6. Yes, though I'll have to petition myself to clean
>>> up old stocks.
>>
>> Um... the proposal, as represented on the website, is trying to
>> *reactivate*
>> the rule, not repeal it.
>
> Exactly.  And the reason there was a panic wave to deactivate it the last time
> was because of legacy stocks you held and exploited.  So if there are any
> legacy stocks out there now, I'd like to blow them away so we can start fresh.
> Again.  Or for once.  Whatever.

I never exploited the "legacy" stocks. I gave them all back. The reason it's
deactivated is because there are STILL some holes in it. Like the one I
tried to exploit a while ago to get all the BNS (again), but failed because
I was slightly too late, and the Clock had already stopped.

--
Wonko