Glotmorf on 13 Dec 2002 03:11:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 28 BALLOT

On 12/12/02 at 5:42 PM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Glotmorf,
>
>> 6. Yes, though I'll have to petition myself to clean
>> up old stocks.
>
>Um... the proposal, as represented on the website, is trying to
>*reactivate*
>the rule, not repeal it.

Exactly.  And the reason there was a panic wave to deactivate it the last time was because of legacy stocks you held and exploited.  So if there are any legacy stocks out there now, I'd like to blow them away so we can start fresh.  Again.  Or for once.  Whatever.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower