Orc In A Spacesuit on 4 Dec 2002 03:17:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Party time

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Positive bonus boxes. Right. Okay, I rescind all of those actions and do these instead:

1. I place myself on the Grid at (15, 18).
2. I buy a speeder, named (if applicable) the "Crazy Squid," and get into it.

Sorry, but here's another problem, from the Airspeeders rule:
{{
Any player may pay 30 points to the Gnome Account to buy an Airspeeder, or 20 points if the player is a member of vSOI. When this happens, the Airspeeder that has just been purchased is placed on the Grid at the Service Mall closest to the purchasing player's location
}}

Square (15,18) does not have a Service Mall. The nearest are at (12,18) and (18,18).

I'm afraid you are stuck.  Your Elbonia-Throw does succeed, though.

Respectfully,
Orc In A Spacesuit