Glotmorf on 2 Dec 2002 13:48:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] drilling question

Before I write a proposal to fix or clarify it, I'd like to know the intent of the last paragraph of r1077.  It reads,

"If the result is 1 or 2, then Oil was found, but it started on fire. The square's substance becomes fire [[and will remain that way until it's put out]], and no Mining may be started for the rest of the nweek. If the result is 3, there were equipment problems, and no more Drilling may be started the rest of the nweek."

Was it to have meant that no mining or drilling anywhere, by anyone, could be started for the rest of the nweek, or just in that grid location?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower