Glotmorf on 2 Dec 2002 12:31:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 27 RESULTS

On 12/1/02 at 10:07 PM David E. Smith wrote:

>Proposal 1238/0 (Time Bomb De-fusing) (M-Tek):
>AFF: Anything McGee, Glotmorf, Iain, Orc In a Spacesuit, Wonko
>NEG: Athena, Rob
>ABS: bd, Capsaicin, Lord Gregarian
>SHL: Baron von Skippy, Squire of Dimness
>Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (5-2-3-2). Measure passes. M-Tek gains 13 points.
>(Wonko and Glotmorf both placed different votes on this, but I'm
>reasonably certain the M-Tek charter takes precedence here.)

Okay, I probably deserved that for trying to vote against my own club prop. :)  Though I thought I said the changes take effect at the end of the nweek, and Wonko voted before e joined.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower