Baron von Skippy on 2 Dec 2002 02:52:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] p1215

> Regarding the Lots o' Stuff proposal...The objects listed represent rather a > lot of stuff that would then have no actual use, except as trophies in the > Roster. I'd rather not see so many created unless they had some sort of use,
> or at least recycling value.

Recylcling value would be good, plus I think I'd like to see the following
items appearing on that list:
An old radio antennae
An unmelting icicle
An iron helmet
A stick
A duck
An uncooling hot coal
A prosthetic larynx

These are all items that I have at least some degree of plans for, assuming
Races pass and that someone invents Hit Points for players.

--
Wonko

-A rubber chicken with a pully in the middle, a box of jerky-flavored gum, a skeletal arm with glue on it, a bottle of root beer, wooden earrings, and a chess clock.-

[[BvS]]