Wonko on 1 Dec 2002 06:13:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] p1215

Quoth bd,

> On Saturday 30 November 2002 11:14 am, Wonko wrote:
>> Quoth Glotmorf,
>>
>>> Regarding the Lots o' Stuff proposal...The objects listed represent
>>> rather a lot of stuff that would then have no actual use, except as
>>> trophies in the Roster.  I'd rather not see so many created unless they
>>> had some sort of use, or at least recycling value.
>>
>> Recylcling value would be good, plus I think I'd like to see the following
>> items appearing on that list:
>> An old radio antennae
>> An unmelting icicle
>> An iron helmet
>> A stick
>> A duck
>> An uncooling hot coal
>> A prosthetic larynx
>>

>> These are all items that I have at least some degree of plans for, assuming
>> Races pass and that someone invents Hit Points for players.
>
> How about adding '...of foo' descriptions? IE: A duck of wisdom would increase
> WIS if, uhh, wielded.

Well, I have... other... uses than just stats modifiers for most of these.

Actually, the unmelting icicle would be better as a Sno-Cone, or maybe just
a mask of some sort.
And the Hot Coal could be a Flaming nametag instead, or something else
Gremlinesque...
And the stick should be a Small Stick, just for clarity.

--
Wonko