Orc In A Spacesuit on 30 Nov 2002 23:30:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] p1214

A few things from a few people:

Glotmorf:
The stats for the Yeti race aren't listed in the table. Did you want them to be, or are you going with the defaults?

Orc:
Yes, for now.

Glotmorf:
The grammar of "Events may give + or - to STR, SPD, WIT, or TOL to an object." is a bit iffy. How about, "Events may cause positive or negative changes to an object's STR, SPD, WIT or TOL."

Orc:
Too late to change it now.  I think it's understandable though.

Glotmorf:
Are players currently considered objects?

Orc:
Last time I checked, everything is.

bd (I think):
Also, the ojects should cause changes when applied, and reverse when unapplied. The objects would automatically be unapplied if they ever left the player's possession. An object should be able to specify restrictions to applying and unapplying, and synonyms.

I think I had that clear enough; something like "while that event applies", combined with "while that object is in the possession".

I'd rather not see so many created unless they had some sort of use, or at least recycling value.