Glotmorf on 29 Nov 2002 03:31:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Raw Materials

On 11/28/02 at 10:22 PM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Glotmorf,
>
>> I used to be in possession of some number of units of Raw Material.  Did
>they
>> get wiped by a proposal or game event?  If not, is there any record of
>how
>> many I have?
>>
>> However many I have, I transfer them to WBE.
>>
>> Yes, folks, WBE is now OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!!! (Assuming I have any Raw
>> Materials to transfer.)
>
>I think you got all your Raw Materials prior to my 'Wipe the hell out of
>everything' prop.

Crap.  Well, I'll doggedly resist the urge to bestow myself some Raw Materials...

Guess WBE's still open for business, but can't do anything until it gets some RM.

Give a Hoot.  Don't Pollute.  Recycle some Loot.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower