Glotmorf on 29 Nov 2002 03:29:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] M-Tek

On 11/28/02 at 10:21 PM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Glotmorf,
>
>> {{ _Time Bomb De-fusing_
>>
>> In the second paragraph of Rule 33, change the text, "highest
>identification
>> number" to "lowest identification number".
>>
>> [[ I can't help but think there's something in the ruleset that'll bite
>us all
>> on the butt when someone finds it.  Yes, someone other than me. ]]
>>
>> }}
>
>Aww, c'mon. Can't we let it bite our butts just once before it goes?
>
>The current system is much more realistic - if Congress passes a new way of
>doing something, it overwrites the old way.

Yes, but we didn't start out that way, so there may be any number of contradictions that wouldn't have come up the old way.  I could see a game starting out the current way, but I know I'd be thinking differently when I proposed new rules.

It's just to stabilize things for a bit until one or both of us gets that levels proposal written.

						Glotmorf
-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower