Orc In A Spacesuit on 25 Nov 2002 18:08:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Sunday morning)

From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

1225 is FALSE. BvS was named as appellate judge for that CFI *before* e
was recused from a previous CFI.

Actually, can't argue with that.

1226 is FALSE. I've wanted the rules to clarify that point for a LONG
time. I believe that's how it should work, but it's not.

It does. I prove it. It's how it should work, and it does. I prove it and you rule FALSE.

1227 is FALSE. Game precedent. The ruling of a CFI is, and should be, a
statement of how things are supposed to happen. If CFIs have no authority, what's the bloody point?

Game precedent: According to game precedent, Societies cannot change the rules or all the other nonsense. By citing game precedent, you make it such that __Glotmorf Rules!__ never existed.

The bloody point: What's the bloody point of anything, and what's that got to do with this? That's what the rules say now. We can fix this later, but right now CFI's do jack.

1228 is FALSE. See previous CFI. This is Nomic; common sense takes >leave here.

The rules very clearly state that CFI's may not contravene any rule. That has nothing to do with common sense; it is fact; it is in the rules. You say see previous CFI: This CFI that goes along with game precedent; see the takeover cfi of uin, #234. And the bloody point is that CFI's don't allow judges to just rule as they please, and even fuck up the game, if they choose to do so.

*Very angry comments about how people went from just exploiting the justice system to very much fucking up the game deleted. And yes, I now consider the game fucked up. And yes, I'm cussing because I'm pissed off at how these people insist on fucking it up. I tried to do things legally; I wasn't going to vote for Wonko's disrespect props; I tried to be civil considering what's been done, but this continued fucking up has pissed me off.*

David E. Smith
has decided that the only way for the game to continue is to assume the legitimacy of em being administrator, unless someone does a 180 and sees that all this is eir fault.