Wonko on 23 Nov 2002 01:36:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] CFI 4

Quoth bd,

>>> There. Now that that's out of the way, how about a nice game of chess?
>>
>> All you've done is created one of those splits in the game. If the CFIs
>> are true, you have no power to delete them.
>
> I heard of a game of nomic that split into two because of a difference in
> opinion. Problem is, we don't have enough players to make it work :)

'twas Ackanomic. And yeah, it happened. And it might here, too - if
Glotmorf, bd, and BvS really want to be overlords, they can go create their
own game where it was legal if they want. But that won't change the fact
that it wasn't legal in the *real* game.

--
Wonko