Orc In A Spacesuit on 22 Nov 2002 22:41:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The CFI's are true

From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Friday 22 November 2002 05:22 pm, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
> From: Lord Gregarian <gregdarian@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> >Ok, there were 4 CFI's just assigned to me.
> >
> >I rule TRUE on CFI 10000.
> >I rule TRUE on CFI 10001.
> >I rule TRUE on CFI 10002.
> >I rule TRUE on CFI 10003.
> >
> >Lord Gregarian
>
> Since all 4 are ruled true, the one that makes all CFI's meaningless pretty > much makes just the ruling of them invalid. However, this also means that > however the administrator interperts things is the way they stay. And the > administrator as of a little while back interperted it such that __Glotmorf > Rules!__ didn't go through, and nothing has changed that, as the 'ruling'
> made by bd and BvS is just an opinion, nothing more.
>
> Ok. Now, the way I interpert things, all the madness never happened, was > was just 3 certain people with delusions of grandeur. As the new temporary
> administer, I guess I ought to issue a full recognizer, so things can go
> on.
>
> I'll reinstate the real David E. Smith in a little bit.  I just want to
> make sure everything is ok first.
>
> Sincerly,
> An Orc named David

Those CFIs are not assigned properly, and thus may not have been ruled upon,
if my CFI is true. Aren't paradoxes fun?

I don't care, as either it is true and Glotmorf never got power, as the rule e made never let him (if e even made the rule). And if it is false, I am now administrator and fixed it.

Bah. I've fixed it. Now I want to give up my mantle of power. But dangit, then anyone else can pick it up... I better hang onto this.

I got to go now. In keeping with custom, the administrator will issue a recognizer *later*.

The Reluctulant Admin