Baron von Skippy on 22 Nov 2002 03:40:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Change to Glotmorf Rules!

Well, let's see now... All of what Wonko did was put into proposals, which the players must vote upon. The disrespect props are justified, as you have flaunted the justice system, and we the players have a right to disrespect that. In addition, the restriction on you sitting as judge is proposed is justified, as you have displayed how unfit you are for the position, both by your unwillingless to even fully consider the case, and by your willingness to succumb to bribery.
-     I wasn't bribed; I ruled before the bribe.
I didn't flaunt anything; as a Judge, I don't have to attatch an analysis. If I hadn't said anything, you wouldn't have known. Nowhere is it written "Judges must be able to write a 5-page report of their findings and present it to the other players at will." I did fully consider the case. I didn't consider your arguing about it for days. I was with Glotmorf from the start on this one.
     What Wonko wrote /was/ in proposal form...-

On the other hand, your attempted actions here are simply you trying to oppress someone who was, through the normal, intended, and funtioning rules, trying to voice eir displeasure at your actions, and encouraging everyone to act against this displeasure.
-Funny how that works.-

By this very vindicitive act, you have lost respect in my eyes.
-It's either that or lose Respect and power in the Game. I think I'll cope.-

Oh, and I say "attempted actions" because you were not a valid judge on that CFI, and I'm quite sure the the next one Dave picks to judge it will be more respectful of the power e wields. (Especially if e picks Wonko. Despite eir constant attempts to circumvent the rules, e has at least shown that e won't abuse the power e gains.)D*mn. I got way too serious on this one. I blame lightheadedness causing a lack of focus. But I stand by my points, even if I accidentally sound like a grouch while doing so.
-Wonko's not a legal choice for Judge.-

Oh, one more thing:  Why you try to kick me Off the Island?  Juat curious.
-You're annoying me. I would have gotten Wonko, but he's already off.-

Orc In A Spacesuit

[[BvS]]