Orc In A Spacesuit on 22 Nov 2002 03:34:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Orc starts proposing

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On an unrelated note: I rule YES on 1205/1.
--
bd

-Y'mean TRUE, don't you? I see Glotmorf convinced you too...-

[[BvS]]

I actually laughed out loud at this. Baron, may I humbly suggest you read ahead before you start replying? I'll be staying on for a few more minutes just to see the rest of your reactions.
-You can. I won't listen. I check twice a day, so I tend to be several hours behind. It bothers me not. You wanted me to jump when bd fixed it? Too bad. Replying to that one too would have been one more e-mail for people to sort through. I don't do that as a public service.-

I did not laugh at you pointing out an error that had long since been dealt with; everyone does that occasionally. What I was laughing at was how innocent you seemed when you had all that stuff like the Disrespect props coming your way. So casually mentioning your involvement in the scandal.

Respectfully,
Orc In A Spacesuit