Baron von Skippy on 22 Nov 2002 03:29:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Orc starts proposing

On an unrelated note: I rule YES on 1205/1.
--
bd

-Y'mean TRUE, don't you? I see Glotmorf convinced you too...-

[[BvS]]

I actually laughed out loud at this. Baron, may I humbly suggest you read ahead before you start replying? I'll be staying on for a few more minutes just to see the rest of your reactions.
-You can. I won't listen. I check twice a day, so I tend to be several hours behind. It bothers me not. You wanted me to jump when bd fixed it? Too bad. Replying to that one too would have been one more e-mail for people to sort through. I don't do that as a public service.-

(And copy/pasting replies into one email when you have a lot is more easily done that way too.)
-*shrug* Feh.-

Respectfully,
Orc In A Spacesuit

[[BvS]]