Orc In A Spacesuit on 22 Nov 2002 02:53:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] random bull

Ok, I'm definitly too lightheaded from the blood donation. While waiting for more reactions from Baron von Skippy, I did an Alta Vista search for Baron von Skippy. I turned up 4 pages: the roster, the societes page, and the Jul 2002 archives, in threaded and date form. Wondering why it picked that date only, I looked in, and found in both cases the first email came from the good Baron. I clicked it, and went deeper into threads, and found this gem:

<various Jedi stuff>

Glotmorf:
...But my favorite was Alec Guinness as the elder Obi-Wan. He was serene, he was on top of the situation, he made a fairly decent ghost, and, unlike the younger Obi-Wan in 2, he didn't...titter.

Wonko:
You know, the letters in 'Alec  Guinness' can be rearranged to spell
'Geniune Class'...

Wonko, where the hell did that come from?

Blood-Deprivedly,
Orc In A Spacesuit