Baron von Skippy on 22 Nov 2002 02:39:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Hey, Orc

Do you think our justice system could do with some modifications? :)
It was actually sheer luck that Glotmorf went on IRC and struck a deal. I
would've voted FALSE otherwize.
-No way to prevent what Glotmorf did. He could have made us both an Offer to give us power if we did nothing, and stated he'd rescind it if we didn't rule TRUE. Or he could have e-mailed us privately, where there's no way for anyone else to find out, or he could have used trained pigeons, or... so many options.-

[[BvS]]